This guide will walk you through backing up images, videos, audios and documents on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 via Verizon Cloud.
Verizon Cloud is a service that offers secure cloud storage to back up and sync contents on your mobile device via wireless network.
With Verizon Cloud, you can sync between your tablet, computer, phone and other devices and ensures availability of your contents virtually anywhere you want to access or manage them. This is especially useful to keep your files safe and secured, if you lost or damaged your phone.
Follow these steps to back up files using Verizon Cloud on your Galaxy Note 4 Verizon device.
Note: You may need to download and install Verizon Cloud app if you don't have it yet installed on your device.
1. Tap the Navigation Menu icon from the Cloud app main screen.
2. Scroll to and tap Settings to continue.
3. Tap What to back up under Settings.
4. Tap to check the boxes next to the files you want to back up like Photos, Contacts, Videos, Music, Documents, etc.
5. After checking the the boxes of all files you want to back up, tap OK.
6. Tap the Navigation Menu icon on the upper-left corner of the screen next to Settings.
7. Tap Home.
8. Now tap the Menu icon (three-vertical-dots icon) located on the upper-right corner of the screen next to Verizon Cloud.
9. Tap to select Back up now from the given options. Doing so will back up all selected files on your Galaxy Note 4 using with Verizon Cloud.
When your files are backed up, the backup copies will remain in the cloud even when you delete them on your phone.