When Samsung Galaxy S4 was unveiled several years back lots of amazing features were added to the device compared to its predecessor, which is the Galaxy S3. So, in this tutorial, I'll share to you how to use dual camera on your Samsung Galaxy S4 by simply following the easy steps that we provided below. Here's how:
- Tap Camera app and make sure that you are in Auto mode.
- Tap the Dual Camera button located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now, you need to focus the rear camera on the object that you want to capture.
- Select your preferred photo frame that appears on the screen. By default, there are 12 photo frames that you can use after tapping the arrow button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, capture your photo, just press the shutter button.
I hope this helps.