Good day readers! In this tutorial, I'll teach you how to backup your data on your Samsung Galaxy S3 in a simplest way as possible. This trick is very simple and useful especially if you're having issues with your device and you want to do a reset to resolve the problem. Unlike to usual backing up step, this step is different because we have to transfer all your data to your email address. Meaning, before you do so, you should open first your email address or Google account. Here's how:
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings and then the Accounts tab.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap both Backup data and backup account options to put a mark in their respective check boxes.
- Tap the Back key and then choose Google.
- Now, tap your Email address.
- Select apps you want backed up.
- To start the backup process, tap Sync now.
I hope this tutorial helps.