No matter how elegant your device its not a guarantee that it won't experience any issues whether it is software or hardware related problems. In this tutorial, I'll teach you how to enable your Email sync on your Samsung Galaxy S3. For the past several years, there were lots of users complaining that their phone could no longer receive emails and assume that their device is already defective. So, this time, I'll walk you through to the steps on how to Enable your Email sync by following the steps provided below.
Here's how to Enable your Email Sync:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Launch Settings.
- Under Accounts & Sync, tap Email.
- Enable Sync and check if your messages comes.
- After enabling the sync for a specific account and messages didn't come in, go back to the Home screen.
- Pull down the notification panel and make sure "Sync" is enabled.
- Go back to settings and choose data usage.
- Tap the Menu key and check Auto sync data.
Through this procedures there is a huge a chance that the issue will be fixed.